Should have minimum 8+ years of experience with bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent business work experience.
· At least 6 years of Information Technology experience
· Fluent with C, C++, C#
· Experience with Windows Application Programming (WPF)
· Deep insights of Windows OS and PC architecture
· Some knowledge of Windows Device Drivers. Programming Fundamentals.
· Familiarity with BIOS and Firmware
· Windows driver programming
· Debugging and Troubleshooting
· Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
· Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies
· Development of all the features related to Windows interfacing with hardware subsystems.
· Responsible for all software component development and unit testing
· Responsible to debug issues during the development and validation stages of the program.
· Manages or utilizes software that is built and implemented as a product, using best-in-class development process/lifecycle management (ex: Agile, Waterfall).
· Creates technical documentation of software products/solutions. Assists with the development and review of end user and technical end user documentation.
· Be familiar with Windows security features
· Technical understanding of common security vulnerabilities and risks, as well as countermeasures and compensating controls.